Keeping Books Alive 2018
Australian Children’s Literary Board and Creative Net Speakers’ Agency
Keeping Books Alive
24 November 2018
Venue: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
A professional development seminar designed to inform and inspire primary and secondary school teachers, librarians and literacy support professionals and educators.
Features of the day include:
- Specialist bookstall
- Participation in lively discussion and debate
- All catering provided
- Lucky door prizes
- Networking opportunities with like-minded colleagues
- Great ideas to implement at your workplace
- Latest news and availability for author visits
- PD certificate of attendance
Books will be available for sale and signing through a specialist bookstall featuring a selection of titles from our presenters.
Numbers are limited: early registration is recommended. Registration fee is $220 incl. GST per delegate.